33.5 KB · Views: 1,031

elemerica

Jan 26, 2010
Bellingham, MA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks good! Once I get mine back from Garrett I'll be doing something similar as I don't care so much for circumaural headphones - I prefer ear buds.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i'm also patiently awaiting the release of the headphone adaptor so i can run wireless, that curly Q headphone wire is makin my crazy :laughing9:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
wildman4910 said:
For those who like the ear buds and have a d'tector w/out a volume control you can get this in~line volume control at Radio Shack for $9.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102975

~~Happy Hunting~~

thats what i run with my wireless setup, basically to use as an extention cable for the transmitter. its also handy having the volume right there insted of messin with the volume control on the headphones themselves

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kamgort,
You done good!
RCW

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildman4910 said:
For those who like the ear buds and have a d'tector w/out a volume control you can get this in~line volume control at Radio Shack for $9.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102975

~~Happy Hunting~~

I used one of these for awhile and they worked well . The only thing I did not like about it was the cable was two long as I see it, made the whole setup with the wire a lot longer than I like it.
But now I have a good set of Headphones that I like and I do not need it.
For the cost you can't beat it and it is from Radio Shack . There stuff has come down in cost a little so I go in the store to check now , I used to just walk right on by .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread