AT Pro Got Some Pirate Bounty In The Rain...And No Worries - Its "WATER PROOF"

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
AT Pro Got Some Pirate Bounty In The Rain...And No Worries - It's "WATER PROOF"

Image2-1.gif

Here's 4 hours worth of hunting. It included some sports fields, snow-less hills and woods. Also got two flash showers. I got soaked, but not a problem for the AT Pro+. Had I hunted with a different machine, I would have missed out on some silver bounty.

Below are the finds after a quick cleanup......​

Attachments

• sat.jpg
    sat.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 368

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: AT Pro Got Some Pirate Bounty In The Rain...And No Worries - It's "WATER PROOF"

Nice hunt John...........No problem for the AT PRO and if you felt like it you could just walk out in a lake.

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
Re: AT Pro Got Some Pirate Bounty In The Rain...And No Worries - It's "WATER PROOF"

nice finds, got my at back and it works great, love the fact that its water proof as im alergic to the sun :dontknow: so i consider the rain my friend :laughing7:

Slugrusher

Has anyone used this in SALTWATER yet? I have seen the Garrett video, but, that's Garrett. I want info from
users NOT manufacturers.

Gold Dust

May 2, 2011

John,

Congratulations on some great finds. I noticed from your profile that you also own the Garrett 2500. As you may have noticed on this form I am seeking advice on choosing between the 2500 and the AT Pro. I can see that you are highly respected on this forum concerning your love and dedication to Garrett machines. Any advice or info would be helpful on the pros and cons of the two machines and if you were given a choice between the two , which one would you choose and why.

Thank you

Gold Dust

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread