A Couple Of Grown Men With Their Garrett Metal Detectors Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
johnwoods.jpg

Met my buddy at McDonald's this morning and had to wait for the rain to stop. After waiting a couple of hours, the rain stopped and we headed to a spot in and near the woods. I concentrated most of my efforts in the woods using the AT pro. My buddy using the GTI 1500 went after mostly coins. Here's my take in the woods for the day.

dinkytoys.jpg

Some cool finds showed up under that AT Pro coil. Here's a couple of kids toys from yesteryear. Those were the days when plastic cars, trucks, tractors were unheard off.

bullets.jpg

The same woods location also held some fire arm ammunition. I can't help but wonder if they actually got their prey or missed all together???

dogtags2-1.jpg

These old dog tags were a welcomed find for sure. This was a first.....getting three dog tags on one ring. And about an hour later, I dog another dog tag. They are very collectible too.

RINGLIPSTICK.jpg

You never know what will show up under a coil in the woods. this is ring #9 for 2011. The AT pro bangs real hard on rings and round pull tabs. I also got an old lipstick tube. I have found several in the past.

And below are my buddy's finds from the day. We both found some excellent treasures today! :)

Attachments

• 1500 take.jpg
    1500 take.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 358

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions