Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
fjrox said:
When I use the AT pro in salt water, in Pro mode, the chatter increases to such an extent that it becomes confusing to determine target signals. Any suggestions as to making adjustments to the settings so as to minimize the noise? What works for you? I have already sent my unit back to Garrett for coil upgrade/replacement. Help appreciated.
All i can tell you is i sent my AT Pro in also......... All i do is hunt fresh water but i am not happy with my AT....Why am i not happy with it I don't know i just don't like it............. It is the first detector i have owned and i have owned a lot that i just don't care for................What works for me .........Is that now i am looking at buying a.. Tesoro Tiger Shark.. or.. Whites Beach Hunter 300 for my water hunting..........

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
after you ground balance it in the water try manually kickin down the ground balance some more until its stable, also try kickin down the sensitivity down a notch or two

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run in pro mode in saltwater. 6 bars sens I get a little falsing, 5 bars no falsing. In freshwater I use standard mode. 7 bars sens and it runs so stable sometimes I think it quit working. I found 7 gold items the first 2 weeks with my AT PRO. I'm working 7 days a week right now but I get July, August, and September off. Look out gold ! ........I live in Florida, your beaches may be more mineralized.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread