Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Where's the rechargable battery pack?

tnt-k9 said:
Back in March I purchased a Sea Hunter mark II. After already changing batteries for the 5th time since I received it, I use it a lot. I decided I should buy the rechargable battery pack. It seems to have disappeared.
The sea hunter does not have a rechargable battery pack............ That i know of........... So if you had one you lost it ot some one took it......... It could have disappeared the reason ...You never had one........

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keppy said:
tnt-k9 said:
Back in March I purchased a Sea Hunter mark II. After already changing batteries for the 5th time since I received it, I use it a lot. I decided I should buy the rechargable battery pack. It seems to have disappeared.
The sea hunter does not have a rechargable battery pack............ That i know of........... So if you had one you lost it ot some one took it......... It could have disappeared the reason ...You never had one........

Keppy, at one time KellyCo and Garrett's offered as an accessory a rechargable battery pack for both the Sea Hunter and the Infinium LS. $80.00. You may not have understood, I never had one. That I decided to buy one and when I went to both sites I could not find them available for purchase.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

tnt-k9 said:
Keppy said:
tnt-k9 said:

Keppy, at one time KellyCo and Garrett's offered as an accessory a rechargable battery pack for both the Sea Hunter and the Infinium LS. $80.00. You may not have understood, I never had one. That I decided to buy one and when I went to both sites I could not find them available for purchase.
I saw in Garrets buyers guide that they have rechargeable batterys for the Inifium....... I never knew they had them for the Sea Hunter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread