Hunted In The Rain With The AT Pro Tonite After Work......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
goodbadugly.jpg

Headed out after work. It was my 6th day straight and I had an appetite for a hunt with a lot of action. I found a school yard, having both a soccer field and 2 baseball diamonds. I managed to hunt about 1/3 of the field, leaving the soccer field alone, as we are in soccer season now and I will check it out later in the summer after some more loot and possibly rings get planted. And as mentioned, it rained, and it was a real pleasure hunting in the rain, knowing that that my detector was water proof.

I also dug up a SEIKO watch and religious cross with fake rhinestones. But the loot totals really surprised me tonite.

Attachments

• clean coins.jpg
    clean coins.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 309

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John,

You always amaze me. Keep it up.

playdan1

May 18, 2011
Sandown, NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
John-Edmonton said:
goodbadugly.jpg

Headed out after work. It was my 6th day straight and I had an appetite for a hunt with a lot of action. I found a school yard, having both a soccer field and 2 baseball diamonds. I managed to hunt about 1/3 of the field, leaving the soccer field alone, as we are in soccer season now and I will check it out later in the summer after some more loot and possibly rings get planted. And as mentioned, it rained, and it was a real pleasure hunting in the rain, knowing that that my detector was water proof.

I also dug up a SEIKO watch and religious cross with fake rhinestones. But the loot totals really surprised me tonite.

WOW that's a LOT of loot!! How long were you out for on that day?

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread