Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The head phone adapter is for land use only ........... Not to be used in the water........

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Keppy... :hello2: Garrett was to email me when they got the adapters but I guess I don't need them now. There is no way I am going to unscrew that silly thing and try to install an adapter even if I love my Black Widow headphones. I've got the waterproof phones installed and they aren't coming off.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandman said:
Thanks Keppy... :hello2: Garrett was to email me when they got the adapters but I guess I don't need them now. There is no way I am going to unscrew that silly thing and try to install an adapter even if I love my Black Widow headphones. I've got the waterproof phones installed and they aren't coming off.
Don't blame you... They are a pain to get on and off..........

Kayaker

Dec 27, 2010
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:icon_scratch: None there now. I must have missed them. Oh, well, I'm sure there will be more. A Garrett rep said they'd e-mail me, too. :-\

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Kayaker said:
:icon_scratch: None there now. I must have missed them. Oh, well, I'm sure there will be more. A Garrett rep said they'd e-mail me, too. :-\
He had them last night after i put it up here..........He said they sold out fast............. But will be getting more in.......... his ebay store is called......... txpremium ....... I did not get any either i waited to long...... Like i said he will be getting more .............

Kayaker

Dec 27, 2010
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Keppy said:
Kayaker said:
He had them last night after i put it up here..........He said they sold out fast............. But will be getting more in.......... his ebay store is called......... txpremium ....... I did not get any either i waited to long...... Like i said he will be getting more .............

Thanks, Keppy. I set up a Saved Search on eBay, so I should get an e-mail if/when somebody has them up for sale again.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Kayaker said:
Keppy said:
Kayaker said:

Thanks, Keppy. I set up a Saved Search on eBay, so I should get an e-mail if/when somebody has them up for sale again.
I called garrett and garrett said they have them............. But now i will wait for texpremium i got garrett from them before and they are a good outfit.......His was $33.00 and Garrett wants $39.95....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I'm with you Sandman, my waterproof phones are staying on. I'm hunting water and land with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread