New guy in the family

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it's true!I'll be the new guy in the Garrett family with you lady's and guy's,with a brand new AT.PRO MD, Pro Pointer and sniper coil! Can't wait to start sweeping and cleaning up the parks etc.!Counting down the days to arrival :headbang:

If been ''reading and youtube video's'' about AT PRO for the last few weeks and what the it has to offer caught my intreset into buying!If anyone has ''anything'' to add will be most appreciated with the stuff I'm getting!This is my first real MD in 20 years :sign13:

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
welcome, make sure you have a good digger, and learn the proper way to recover a target, and always fill your holes :headbang: other wise hope you find great targets. the at pro is a coin magnet , and remember if you want it all , dig it all :thumbsup: HH

zinc

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Zinc!Yes,I forgot to add the Leshe digger as well in the order...I used a few md's in the last 2 weeks to get use to cutting plugs and the holes cleaned up very well..Have a drop cloth ready and 2-1/2 bucket to haul out trash...I hear you on digging everything and the park I went to the last few days, drove me crazy on all the noise..That's when I looked into the sniper coil on youtube.

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
let me know how that sniper coil works out for ya, i might have to pick one of those up myself.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey rob, let me know what kind of depth you get with the sniper coil?

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mark,I'll call you and let you know how it worked in the high trash areas by me.I should have mine by the end of the week.How's it going with you and the AT learning curve?Mark, did you use a dremel to cut the notches on the other side of your Leshe digger? I want to modify mine like yours as well..Here's a few video's that I found for the sniper coil and it does lose some depth for it's compact size I'm sure..But can live with only going down at best 4''in trashed out places to find keepers.These 2 videos is only one's I found on youtube..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread