A 4 Ringer Day Gets The Pretties Ring Ever

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
waterwhistle.jpg

My buddy and I headed out for a water hunt today. After about an hour his other brand metal detector quit working (probably water in his coil) so I gave him a 30 second instruction on using the AT Pro, set it up in Pro mode and this is what he got first time using it in the water.

That whistle is probably quite old, judging from a pic at the one end as shown. This whistle would definitely be banned today, and rightfully so!

ATALLTODAYME.jpg

Here's my finds with the AT Pro. As mentioned, I got probably the prettiest ring ever with it.

SILVERDIME-1.jpg

What a surprise this was! A silver dime at about 5 inches with the AT Pro...

INFINIUMTODAY.jpg

I went to the car and grabbed my Garrett Infinium, and played with it for the rest of the day. It is a great detector in the right environment, and today it found 3 rings and some loot.

Below are the best today, including that beautiful gold ring with the gold flower and diamond on it.​

Attachments

• ALL RINGS.jpg
    ALL RINGS.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 170

biggstile

Mar 4, 2011
Burnsville, MN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer
That just goes to show we never would have seen anything like some of these oddball things we dig up in our life, if it wasn't for Metal Detectors.
Was that a small or large beach? Freshwater, I assume?

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
biggstile said:
That just goes to show we never would have seen anything like some of these oddball things we dig up in our life, if it wasn't for Metal Detectors.
Was that a small or large beach? Freshwater, I assume?

A small beach at a freshwater lake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread