It Read VDI 55, Same As A Pull Tab, But Thats Not What Showed Up In The Scoop

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It Read VDI 55, Same As A Pull Tab, But That's Not What Showed Up In The Scoop

satall-2.jpg

Started to hunt another sports field, however, the second generation of mosquitoes were literally in my face, beside my face, in my hair and in my nose. All the DEET in the world wouldn't get rid of them. They weren't biting, just super annoying. :( So, after about a half hour, I shifted gears and headed to a nearby watering hole. The finds were few, however, a nice gold ring with 5 x ice cubes showed up in my water scoop. The VDI numbers was about 55, same as a pull tab. So.......if you notch out pull tabs, :nono: you would have missed this beauty.

Attachments

• vdi gold.jpg
    vdi gold.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 316

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: It Read VDI 55, Same As A Pull Tab, But That's Not What Showed Up In The Scoop

Nothing like gold and diamonds to brighten up the dreary scoop debris. :icon_thumleft:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: It Read VDI 55, Same As A Pull Tab, But That's Not What Showed Up In The Scoop

:icon_thumleft:

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
Re: It Read VDI 55, Same As A Pull Tab, But That's Not What Showed Up In The Sco

WTG! 9.2g is a heck of a ring! Never underestimate the power of the pulltab! Whenever I'm at the beach I scoop the tabs. It doesn't take much effort and you never know... it could be a 9.2g diamond ring! :thumbsup:

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other

Nice ring :icon_thumright: Now everytime when 55 pops up I with be thinking GOLD :icon_pirat:

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I love those kinds of pulltabs!!!! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread