Out Coin Shooting The Last Couple Of Days After Work, Still Using The 9" x 12"

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Out Coin Shooting The Last Couple Of Days After Work, Still Using The 9" x 12"

PARKALL.jpg

I put the 9 x 12 concentric coil on the AT Pro early in the spring, and have left it on all summer. I like the large coverage it gives me, and it just works great! Lots of trash in this park. It gets lots of traffic all year round. The large coil does surprisingly well in amongst the trash. I will soon switch to the 8.5" x 11" standard coil to see who they compare. Here's the finds......about 4 1/2 hours total hunting time. I am finding a lot of dimes this year which I missed last year with the Scorpion. I just love the audio of the AT pro.

Below are the rings....

Attachments

• park rings.jpg
    park rings.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 262

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Out Coin Shooting The Last Couple Of Days After Work, Still Using The 9" x 12"

John your coin shooting is more like coin extorting. Or coin blasting with dynamite. Or coin superior force, resistance is futile, catastrophic all out war....ing.

cbcstamp

Jul 25, 2011
Re: Out Coin Shooting The Last Couple Of Days After Work, Still Using The 9" x 12"

Do you ever do anything else except work and MD? I hunt a lot and I do not get anywhere near the finds of rings and blings that you do. Must be your magic touch or better yet your magic (AT Pro) wand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread