The AT Gold Using The 8.5"x11" DD Coil, True All Metal Mode Makes A Nice Coiner

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
The AT Gold Using The 8.5"x11" DD Coil, True All Metal Mode Makes A Nice Coiner

I headed out to finish off a small park where I got a silver dime a few days ago. I was hoping to bag another silver, but instead got other coins in the 40's & 50's. Had there been a silver coin, the AT Gold would have gotten it. Also got a small charm bracelet. The hunt lasted a little over 2 hours.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 281

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: The AT Gold Using The 8.5"x11" DD Coil, True All Metal Mode Makes A Nice Coiner

HI John.
The AT Gold was designed for the goldfields and mineralised ground; Have you had a chance to put it to the real test yet. The AT Pro is a coin and relic detector and the AT gold is the gold hunting version. I reckon most people would want to know how it performs in the gold fields .
One video I watched seemed to show it being very noisy on iron mineralisation in the All metal mode without a snowflakes chance in hell of finding small nuggs through iron rocks. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: The AT Gold Using The 8.5"x11" DD Coil, True All Metal Mode Makes A Nice Coiner

John-Edmonton said:
I headed out to finish off a small park where I got a silver dime a few days ago. I was hoping to bag another silver, but instead got other coins in the 40's & 50's. Had there been a silver coin, the AT Gold would have gotten it. Also got a small charm bracelet. The hunt lasted a little over 2 hours.

John, you can finish off a spot like no other. I am sure that if there had been any gold, silver, copper, stainless steel, bronze, aluminum, brass, any type of coin, or even ring, big, small, deep, shallow, medium, upside down, sideways, inside out, cut, bent, corroded, counterfeit, in a park or in a parking lot, in the creek, lake or stream, jungle or desert, on the Moon or even Mars, you would have gotten it. I am 100% sure of this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread