questions about my seahunter II headphone malfunction

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my seahunter II on the way back to garrett, they(garrett) are awesome no problems their,told me send it on in they'll fix

it under warrenty. im wonder how i can prevent what happened to it in the future, where you screw the headphones into the

detector it lines up so only one way to put it in, but the inside of the plug squished and the prong on the headphones bent and

the female end of the headphone insert demolished (next to male prong) as we'll. it lined up and fitted in but the both insides

of the plug had major malfunction. anythoughts any pointers will be apreciated. has this happened to anyone else?. the blue

headphones for the seahunter can they also be used for the at pro as we'll or are the waterproof headphones for the AT PRO

simular but different ?.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The blue water proof headphones won't work on the AT PRO cause the pins are different. You should ask Garrett about the damaged plugs on the SeaHunter II as that is the best sourse of info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions