Garretts New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2770 times

Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

us
    Nov 2009
    Evans Colorado
    AT Max
    117 times

Re: Garrett's New Fall Issue Of The "GARRETT SEARCHER" Is Out....Check It Out

Thank ya kindly!

us
    Feb 2007
    NW South Carolina
    White's XLT, Fisher F2 Teknetics Delta 4000 Garrett ace350
    23 times

another thank you!

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    2766 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

Got mine today ..A nice color lay out now........... Not the old news paper type..............
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

us
    Dec 2005
    LaPlace Louisiana
    Garrett GTI 2500, ACE 250
    6 times

Got my copy today. Very nice color layout!

us
    HMFWIC

Nov 2007
    Griffin, GA
    Whites Surf PI, Whites V3i, Minelab Equinox 800
    82 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Thats Cool!!..I actually made it in this issue with my 1839 Large Cent find!!

AtProDon
    Never play Leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Bev

On Page 13 is a story about me and a friend taking some Rhode Island kids out to teach them to hunt!!!!

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2770 times

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    On Page 13 is a story about me and a friend taking some Rhode Island kids out to teach them to hunt!!!!
    I have in the past donated foreign coins and some coin rings for those hunts. Thanks for volunteering and giving all of us a good reputation. If I can be of any assistance for future hunts, let me know.

John
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

Bev

I appreciate that, it was scary because I get nerved up in front of crowds but the kids were so excited it was hard not to warm up and enjoy their enthusiasm! We searched a ball field that before 1890 was actuallly a pond- it was filled in to build mill houses for the Knight textile mills. They must have had issues because years later the houses were torn down and the land was donated to the city. It was interesting to find maps of the field, find other maps showing the field, then all of a sudden an older map showed a big pond! Very cool.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links