where to buy the garrett at pro?

candig

Oct 8, 2007
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my AT Pro from Kellyco, the accessories aren't worth it to me. Bunch of useless junk. But the service and the peace of mind dealing with Kellyco is what I like!

OP
OP
Younghunt

Younghunt

May 14, 2011
Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
candig said:
Got my AT Pro from Kellyco, the accessories aren't worth it to me. Bunch of useless junk. But the service and the peace of mind dealing with Kellyco is what I like!

Is there costomer service good and do they ship fast?

Sailorman

Nov 25, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my AT-Pro from Kellyco. Their customer service was great. Their extras are so so. The VMax pinpointer is terrible. They will take great care of you though, I really like them because I live very close. See if they can leave all the stuff off and get you a Garrett Propointer and a set of the headphones. Never hurts to ask and while you're at it don't be afraid to call the other dealers on the forum and ask as well. You never know who is going to make the best deal until you ask!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Younghunt said:
candig said:

Kellyco usually ships fast but sometimes I think they wait till they get enough orders so they get a better price from wholesalers. They say they are on back order. The best way to get any detector is to VISIT a dealer where you can get it assembled, set up and carry it home in your hot lil hands and not rely on UPS to toss the box around or even deliver it to the wrong address. UPS sometimes leaves in on your porch and they won't ever do that to me again since I had to sue them twice for non delivery. UPS will be very rushed for the holidays.

candig

Oct 8, 2007
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Younghunt said:
candig said:

Kellyco usually ships fast but sometimes I think they wait till they get enough orders so they get a better price from wholesalers. They say they are on back order. The best way to get any detector is to VISIT a dealer where you can get it assembled, set up and carry it home in your hot lil hands and not rely on UPS to toss the box around or even deliver it to the wrong address.

I only live a couple of hours from Kellyco and it usually takes 3 days for my stuff to arrive at my front door. Next time I buy, I will go to their showroom to get the item. I have bought from and returned items hassle free but there is a restocking fee. All in all, I will buy from them again.

Sailorman

Nov 25, 2011
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sandman, I've been given a tour of their warehouse and believe me they aren't waiting on anything! 30,000 SF of detectors and gear on industrial racking at least 12' tall. Felt like walking through detectorist paradise. Hundreds upon hundreds of detectors. If they are out it's because a manufacturer is behind from what i saw.

The volume that goes through that place is amazing. The receiving area where they unload the trucks is bigger then my first professional woodshop. I met the owner and he was very unhappy about the fact that they were out of a hat I was looking for, much less a detector. If you're ever in central FL it's worth a visit.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't speak on Kellyco, but I read nothing than good things about them.

I'm personally getting mine from Mike at Woodland Detectors. He's on here. Do a search for him.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Young Hunt,

Feel free to contact me with your questions and purchase of Garrett AT Pro. I have a awesome deal on the Garrett AT Pro with a AT Pro Hat, Garrett backpack, coil cover and relic book and Lesche hand digger. All quality items.

Can make you a special deal if contact me and mention the forum!

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you prefer to see it I live in Pa and would gladly meet you halfway.

Tom

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine from Big Boys Hobbies and they gave me a great deal!

Thunderchild

Sep 24, 2011
N. Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD/ AT Pro / Whites TDI SL / Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered mine from New England Detectors. Package deal including AT Pro, Pro Pointer, Earphone Adapter, Long Handled 6" Scoop, coil cover, and 1 year extended warranty. I was blown away by the deal they gave me. Garrett also threw in some extras, including a nice At Pro hat, Large back pack and a nice book on relic hunting. PM me for details if you like.

metalman531

Sep 25, 2011
washington
Detector(s) used
whites.minelab.tesoro.garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have done two orders so far with Kellyco and I am very pleased with them,first rate all the way in my opinion. :hello2:

jak61

Greenie
Apr 8, 2006
Illinois
Got my AT Pro from Bart at BIG BOY HOBBIES. Super guy to work with and a great deal! You can't go wrong with him. Thanks Bart.

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KellyCo and BigBoysHobbies are where it's at for me so far.... Spent about $3000 just since aug 2011 til now on detectors and gear....

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys! I always try to have best deals and pricing for T-net members! Be sure to mention T-net when you call!

I will always do anything I can to help you before and after the sale! Holler anytime!

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread