Winter Solstice Hunt In The Woods This Afternoon

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
solsraceatgold.jpg

It's been a couple of weeks since I went detecting. Been busy. My yougest son was admitted into the hospital again, my daughter has Christmas choir and plays at school that need attending, shopping and taxi driving as many parents do takes up a lot of time. But metal detecting just seems to make the mumps in life a little smoother. :) I got a few coins and some interesting finds. We did get a skiff of snow overnight, which barely covered the ground in the woods, but left the fields with a couple of inches of snow. A very unusual winter so far. We are usually in the -30's, but today we hot a nice balmy -2 degrees Celsius.

soltace.jpg

Here's the finds from today. I probably broke the 50's with some items. No silver today.....but there's always tomorrow!

Because it is the shortest day of the year, I got a shot of a sports field close to home at about 16:15 just after the sun set!

Attachments

• soctace scene edmonton.jpg
    soctace scene edmonton.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 441

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool finds and photos John!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions