Garrett At Gold is a winner

ezzz1

Oct 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75,Teknetic 8000, At pro , At gold,Tesoro Sabre Compass X-80,fisher cd3z, goldbug2 , Garrett 250 ace 150 ,Fisher F-5,fisher 553,Teknetic 2000,fisher f4 Tesoro lobo,, silver Umax, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett At Gold is a winner

I have been planning on posting something on the new At gold for sometimes now but i want it to end with a happy ending.
So i finally got it.
I found this class ring after hunting a school yard about 3 months ago. After doing some research on it i found the young man it belong to. He just happen to be in town from college around Christmans time. So we meet and i return it to him. He told me he lost it about 3 yr. ago after only having it 2 months. He also offered to give me a reward but i refused it . I told him all i wanted was a picture . So we took a picture , now he is happy and i am. :icon_thumright:
All the finds i made was places that has been hammer over the years,minning camps,school yard and GPAA claims. here is only a few picture that i made.
I would like to point out to some newbies that just because the machine is telling you its iron doesn't mean not to dig . The end of the bayonet
came out of a miners camp, the bottle was in the same hole. But i check to see if round nails or square nail to give me the idea of the time frame that i am digging in
The second picture is a small nugget i found. sorry for the poor picture

Attachments

• i think this is it.jpg
    i think this is it.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 415
  • new 6.jpg
    new 6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 417
  • this is it 2.jpg
    this is it 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 500
  • this is it 3.jpg
    this is it 3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 521
  • this is it 7.jpg
    this is it 7.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 523

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Re: Garrett At Gold is a winner

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :director: Don't tell everyone how good it really is. Ever heard of shooting yourself in the foot? :sign13:

OP
OP
E

ezzz1

Oct 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75,Teknetic 8000, At pro , At gold,Tesoro Sabre Compass X-80,fisher cd3z, goldbug2 , Garrett 250 ace 150 ,Fisher F-5,fisher 553,Teknetic 2000,fisher f4 Tesoro lobo,, silver Umax, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John-Edmonton said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :director: Don't tell everyone how good it really is. Ever heard of shooting yourself in the foot? :sign13:
oooooooooooooch i forgot ITS COMMING but i cant tell you LOL :BangHead:

Its a very solid machine

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Love the Knife!

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other

Awesome on returning the class ring :headbang: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread