All Treasure Hunting

goodmore

Nov 12, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX / XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart or any dealer for that matter does not like his deals advertised. An unwritten code to go with the unwritten price. Call him. He is a great guy. I just bought my second detector off of him today.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
masterofdisaster said:
Ordered a pair of At pros from Bart today..They should be here by the weekend...weather forcast here in Michigan is up to 30 Deg... probably have to take a snow shovel , ice spade,mickey mouse boots,carharts,hand warmers and a jug of coffee metal detecting...got great service and a great price from Bart....very happy camper.. Brian

Congrats! Enjoy them! Holler if you have any questions!

OP
OP
masterofdisaster

masterofdisaster

Jan 24, 2012
Ionia,michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got them today..Wow that was quick..put one together, and fired it up..do i ever have a lot to learn..reading the manual and the mind is almost in overload mode...eventually it will all come together...this weekend i will take it out to a frozen beach nearby, and give it a whirl...so far i give this detector an A+.. But i give the operator a D- :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
masterofdisaster

masterofdisaster

Jan 24, 2012
Ionia,michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tom i will watch them a few times..Lorn knows i need all the help i can get.

thanks Brian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread