My Ever (illegal) Growing Pipe Collection

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I laugh evry time I pull one of these from a park or water. My buddy, a retired police officer told me about the many times he was patrolling beaches and parks, when he detected the smell of weed. As he approached the smokers, they would toss their pipes out in the water or bushes as far as they could. And of course, I found some of these. :happysmiley:

I also once dug a signal under a tree, and out came a bag of white powder, and a digital scale of which my GTI 1500 picked up. I kept the scale, but reburied the powder....Often wonder what the druggy thought about, after retrieving his stash with the missing scale. Probably got a little paranoid, thinking someone was watching him. Too funny! :snorting:

Attachments

• cccc.jpg
    cccc.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 237

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, a few of those are unique. I've only found 3 in my 3 years and they're all "one-hitters". At least, that's what someone told me. :happysmiley:

Nice collection

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often wondered why, when I visited Canada the people were so friendly. Nice finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions