Garrett Infinium Shafts & Lower rods

Bug Slinger

Mar 31, 2012
Crystal River, FL
Detector(s) used
Currently swing the Garrett Infinium and have used too many to list
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie here, if anyone is interested in replacing their infinium shafts with a lite weight aluminum shaft, I have about 10 left over from my days of making a shaft better. I also have a boat load of the lower shafts with the rubber gromets/screws that go with it, along with nice foam grips.
I really dont have a price, I'll post something on the classified section and will practically give these things away, prefer you live in general area of where I live, hard to ship a one piece shaft these days. lol

Overvoltage

Apr 23, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett GTAx500, Infinium L/S, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bug Slinger said:
Newbie here, if anyone is interested in replacing their infinium shafts with a lite weight aluminum shaft, I have about 10 left over from my days of making a shaft better. I also have a boat load of the lower shafts with the rubber gromets/screws that go with it, along with nice foam grips.
I really dont have a price, I'll post something on the classified section and will practically give these things away, prefer you live in general area of where I live, hard to ship a one piece shaft these days. lol

I may be interrested. I hate the shaft that comes with the Infinium.

Ken~Digs

May 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I make em too but cant find where to get the foam grips , Mind sharing - Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread