Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FREE SHIPPING! FREE SHIPPING! FREE SHIPPING!
SAVE $80.75
Garrett AT Pro Sports Pack
MSRP - $829.95
Garrett AT Pro detector with a 8.5”x11” DD search coil and premium volume control land headphones.
IncludesNEW AT 5”x8” DD PROformance SearchcoilRelic Quest Book With 1000 + color photos8.5”x11” Coil Cover5”x8” Coil CoverAT Pro Camo Cap
The NEW 5”x8” DD PROformance Submersible Searchcoil is great for separating targets and is ideal for searching in trashy or iron infested sites and tight places.
GARRETT’S PROformance searchcoils offer you -Rugged, epoxy filled constructionWeather and waterproof designNear-neutral buoyancy in waterExcellent visibility of ground when searching or pinpointingQuick, easy cleaning2 year limited parts and labor
Garrett’s search coils are not just tough… their Rhino Tough.

The above, I can get it for $705. Is that a good deal for this set?

I want to upgrade and a few mentioned the AT Pro. I love beach hunting and want to get into that water. My (hobby) BH Lonestar just goes crazy on wet sand. I can't take it anymore LOL, I need to upgrade.

I just want to get the best detector, at the best price, for my hunting....as we all do :)

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
If I'm reading correctly it comes with 2 search coils? In that case I would say it's a good deal.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FREE SHIPPING! FREE SHIPPING! FREE SHIPPING!
SAVE $80.75
Garrett AT Pro Sports Pack
MSRP - $829.95
Garrett AT Pro detector with a 8.5”x11” DD search coil and premium volume control land headphones.
IncludesNEW AT 5”x8” DD PROformance SearchcoilRelic Quest Book With 1000 + color photos8.5”x11” Coil Cover5”x8” Coil CoverAT Pro Camo Cap
The NEW 5”x8” DD PROformance Submersible Searchcoil is great for separating targets and is ideal for searching in trashy or iron infested sites and tight places.
GARRETT’S PROformance searchcoils offer you -Rugged, epoxy filled constructionWeather and waterproof designNear-neutral buoyancy in waterExcellent visibility of ground when searching or pinpointingQuick, easy cleaning2 year limited parts and labor
Garrett’s search coils are not just tough… their Rhino Tough.

The above, I can get it for $705. Is that a good deal for this set?

I want to upgrade and a few mentioned the AT Pro. I love beach hunting and want to get into that water. My (hobby) BH Lonestar just goes crazy on wet sand. I can't take it anymore LOL, I need to upgrade.

I just want to get the best detector, at the best price, for my hunting....as we all do :)

The 5x8 coil on a AT Pro is DEADLY!!!!

I include a lesche digger with that deal. Garrett AT Pro Spring Special 2 Coil Metal Detector | Big Boys Hobbies

Holler with questions or a better deal! Love to help you.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea the 2 coils caught my eye in the deal Coinstriking.

hey Bart-----I see the headphones in the pic, but they are not mentioned in the description?? you are giving the same deal with headphones? Is that correct? plus a digger?

if so then I have to say you beat the other guy LOL

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sports pack is a great deal. The extra little coil included is a killer in trash areas. It includes both coil covers and headphones. The AT Pro is also waterproof to 10 feet. No more worrying about the rain!!! I love mine.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks markincyress
good info and you sure gave it a good review :)

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markincypress hunted with my business partner the other day. They hit a tot lot with the standard coils, and Mark went back another day with the 5X8. He was amazed at all the targets he found because of the target separation with the small DD coil.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Wayne

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yea the 2 coils caught my eye in the deal Coinstriking.

hey Bart-----I see the headphones in the pic, but they are not mentioned in the description?? you are giving the same deal with headphones? Is that correct? plus a digger?

if so then I have to say you beat the other guy LOL

Yes mine come with headphones. I will fix that now on the site.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks wayne, if I need help I sure will ask. again good info for this detector. sounds like a winner

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got the sport package from Bart At Big Boys Hobbies and I got a great Deal before you buy some where else better call Bart , Thanks Bart!!! Good Hunting Everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread