Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought Red A Propointer Over 4 weeks Ago Got a Message that its on Back order 3 weeks out ??? Not Happy!!! ??? ??? ???, This Is not because of Who I ordered it thru!!!! Just Needed to VENT FURTHER Chug Yes I Have Had A few But Im Tired Of Sharing Mine :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Chug

I really really appreciate you sharing yours with me, I only want a Garrett, I don't want the cheap ones, I want the one I know works, and I love using it. You know how frustrating it is to wait for your sweetie to get done with his target, so that you can work on yours????? I've started using a screwdriver to help poke around in my hole to find my target!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR is right! Red:BangHead: :BangHead:

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i feel your pain, i bought a at pro last year that won't work right all the time. after going back and fourth from me to garland tx. we agreed on them sending me a new one but they kept mine. i'm on the list. was told it may be 2 weeks. called them last week after 2 weeks was up and now told 4-6 more weeks. i also asked if i could buy a new pinpointer and was told they are also backordered. not good.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of these mail order places don't order items till they get a certain # of orders to keep the price they pay for low. They usually do this on detector orders. Why should they buy more than they can sell? Garrett also has obligations to whom ever placed an order first.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some items currently on backorder status, but that is due to demand. What that means is that some dealers may have stock at any given time, and others may not. I would encourage anyone looking to order products to confirm availability unless they are willing to wait. We have product coming in almost weekly, so if a dealer has multiple orders spread out over several weeks, he should have product continuing to flow in.

At the moment, I have some Garrett Pro-Pointers in stock.

Wayne

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red will Just Have to Suffer, Im Going to buy her a Harbor freight Cheapy until Mike gets Our From His Supplier!!! Then Im Going to do the 30 Second Water test On the Peice Of Junk!!! ( Harbor freight Cheapy ) should make A cool Video!!! Chug

Special Note: To Garrets Your Customer Service Personel Need to Be a Little More Supportive When they Get Emails and try to Take Care Of the Customers

If 10 People respond to the Post, That Want to See the Last response I Got I Will Copy and Paste It Here It Is Pure CR@P, Garrets Should Be Embarrased By the Response!!!! Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are some items currently on backorder status, but that is due to demand. What that means is that some dealers may have stock at any given time, and others may not. I would encourage anyone looking to order products to confirm availability unless they are willing to wait. We have product coming in almost weekly, so if a dealer has multiple orders spread out over several weeks, he should have product continuing to flow in.

At the moment, I have some Garrett Pro-Pointers in stock.

Wayne

Thanks for the Offer, Im Just A Little Leary About Online Sales!!! Thats Why I Purchased The Propointer Thru Someone I Have Dealt with On Other Purchases, Chug

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ain't nothing wrong with the Harbor Frieght pointer as a back up, take it apart and turn the screw on the pod 1/4 turn clockwise, the results might surprise you.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was told by sue at garretts in garland texas they don't have a new atpro to ship to me because of demand, what? i bought a new troubled detector last year that i don't have now, to me thats not good customer service. maybe they should just send me my money back. i got tired of waiting for the new replacement atpro to arrive i sold my back up detector and other things and bought a minelab e-trac, got it monday, fed up right now with garrett.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just an update, i did get a new replacement atpro from garretts the other day after 5 weeks of waiting. seems to run good so far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions