Ace 350 On lithium

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up some lithium energizers afew weeks ago and decided to try them out in the ace 350 and so far ive been using it off and on for 2 weeks and its still on the full bar...before id have to change a set of batteries every week and if they were cheap brand id get about 2 days...So you ace users out there id suggest trying the lithium energizers out you will be happy with them

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna try them out

OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine on ebay for pretty cheap i seen them selling in the store for about double the price i paid ..

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet thanks for the heads up

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No expert here, but lithium cells have more voltage than alkaline. You might want to talk to an electronics person to see if will shorten the life of your machine. You aren't saving anything by using them.

OP
OP
dustytrails123

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No expert here, but lithium cells have more voltage than alkaline. You might want to talk to an electronics person to see if will shorten the life of your machine. You aren't saving anything by using them.
Your right in the rechargable lithiums theres 3.6-4.1 but Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries are throw away 1 time use and 1.5 volts the same as any other AA battery

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still say be careful. The energizer e2 lithium batteries I measured were 1.7 volts. Some run as high as 1.8 volts. Some electronics say do not use lithium--produce too much heat. I don't know about metal detectors but I would ask someone first.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be the best place to check is with a tech. at garrett........And see what they have to say about it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread