Heres The Totals From A Woods And Old Park Hunt From Yesterday With A Buddy.......

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's The Totals From A Woods And Old Park Hunt From Yesterday With A Buddy.......

jbbnall.jpg

My buddy and I both used our AT Pros, using the small 5" x 8" coil in the woods and the larger coil in the park. We got lots of interesting finds and the usual loot.

birdband.jpg

I got a nice bird band in the woods. I am going to send in the information and see how old and from where it was attached to a bird.

scaletags.jpg

All these came from the woods. It.s a 50 gram balance scale. It was probably used to measure quantities of marijuana some time back. Tags are always a welcomed find too.......

pennylighter.jpg

Imagine that.....getting a 1944, 45, 46 & 47 out of the same coin spill. What are the chances. Also got this older lighter.

spoonring-2.jpg

I couldn't resist the urge out of that silver plated spoon I got in the woods. Usually a good sign of an old picnic grove. :)

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow John! What an awesome place you have there! Great finds! You should post this in today's finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread