At pro

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those screens on detectors only show the conductivity, not what it really is. They could change the readings behind the needle to say what ever they want it to say but that won't make it an accurate ID. Gold rings are alloyed with many metals so the conductivity can be over a wide range from Iron to Quarter or above.:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its all about location and learning your machine try starting in your yard or a family members yard and learn your machine only then can you really start finding stuff learn the different numbers and what works best for you good luck:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
C

chris1988

Greenie
Jul 10, 2012
ive been finding cans left and right and theyre all 6 to 8 inches down and i thought that would be where old stuff would be? i found an old Knights of Pythias pendant 8 inches down though :) dated 1878 but i think but cant quite make it out

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chris1988 said:
ive been finding cans left and right and theyre all 6 to 8 inches down and i thought that would be where old stuff would be? i found an old Knights of Pythias pendant 8 inches down though :) dated 1878 but i think but cant quite make it out

Post a picture...and unlike what you see on tv you dont just go out and find valuable jewels and relics everytime your gonna dig alot of trash sorry man that's just the way it is but in between all that trash if your in the right spot your gonna find good stuff as well it takes alot of patience the key is to not give up and keep on searching

OP
OP
C

chris1988

Greenie
Jul 10, 2012
image-1316759502.jpg

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty cool there is definitely some cool things there keep digging and if your unsure about a signal DIG IT keep posting pics of your finds im curious to see what else is there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions