Got My New Garrett Camo Diggers Pouch Today And Did A Nice Coin Hunt After Work

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
It's well built and also well designed, with a price of $11.95 directly from Garrett, or you can probably get a better deal from a Garrett Dealer who has some in stock. The black webbing sewn on the front of the pouch has areas where you can attach the Garrett Pro Pointer, a probe, screwdriver, cell phone, flashlight, digger sheath or anything else you bring along. To get more information on this pouch, click on the link beloiw to open the Garrett Recovery Tools Website, then click on the Camo Digger's Pouch.

And my hunt today produced a nice bunch of loot. I was hoping for a ring to show up, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. :)

Garrett Recovery Tools

camo pouch.jpg

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for info.
Actually a very good price.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double post

Last edited:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have that digger bag.
It's nice but I did find it a little difficult to put my keepers in the little zippered pocket on the inside with gloves on.
On a good note, the ProPinpointer worked out well clipped to the outside of the pouch.

By the way John, I owe you a thank you and a beer for the intro to Ricie Evans. He sent me one of his security leashes.
If you're ever in New Jersey send me a PM and I'll take you to some good beaches to hunt.
HH

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread