Got A Titanium, A Sterling Silver And Mother Of Pearl Rings Plus A Real Sharp Object

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
allnoknife.jpg

Getting chilly in a wet suit ....got my teeth chattering. But is was so nice out with a hot sun. If the water ain't frozen, it can be hunted! Here's my take for the day......

knife.jpg

I couldn't believe this showed up in my water scoop. What kind of a fool would take this swimming with him?

kniferings.jpg

Here's the rings from todays hunt. Kind of a neat cat ring.....the way it folds around a finger.

How did the Garret Gals find out where I hunted today :laughing7:

garrett gal.jpg

L

lost hunter

That's some sweet finds Those rings and knife are okay too. Lol

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the knife. I agree, what fool would take it swimming? Rings are nice, too. Cat ring is kind of quirky.

Has surf been high up there due to the Atlantic storms? (Assuming you are Atlantic coast).

HH,
Anita

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
You are finding some good rings this year. It takes a whole lot of deep silver coins using one of those $1500 - $2500 detectors to equal one good ring found by the ATPro/ATGold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread