Little Bit Of Frost On The Pumpkins Before Water Hunting Today

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
sundayall.jpg

Left the house this morning at 08:30 only to find frost on my car window. I turned on my wipers, and the windshield water fluid quickly removed it. I met my buddy Scott at a predetermined location. I was ready for the cold......I wore my long undies + jeans in my waders. I wasn't cold at all. :) Here are the totals from both Scott and myself. He got the only gold today....a nice 10K signet ring.

sundaybest.jpg

Here are my "best!" That vintage bottle opener has a story to it. "In the 1950's Alberta Breweries gave away balanced bottle openers, which could be used as spinners to see who pays for the round of beer.
The governments of course heard about it, considered it gambling,and made them drill out the spinning pivot & they made the handle into a nail file." Mine doesn't have the file. It's illegal.....hope I don't get busted for possession of an illegal bottle opener. :laughing7:

I also got a 1958 silver dime. All the silver from this lake stains silver blue. A great day it was..........

sunday freezing.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread