I Ordered Garretts New Digger And Received It In The Mail Today.............

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I Ordered Garrett's New Digger And Received It In The Mail Today.............

KNIFEDISCRIPTION.jpg

A nice digger it is too. It's about an inch longer then the other digger I own. This digger has teeth for cutting roots on both sides. It came with a sheath, and is built "TOUGH!" I took it to my work bench and used a grinding stone on my rotory tool to sharpen the blade and teeth. I then headed out in the pouring rain using my AT Gold in the woods for about 3 hours. Here's a link to see some more digger information. Garrett Recovery Tools

KNIFEONCAMO.jpg

Here's the best finds of the day. I also dig lots of tinfoil, bottle caps and pull tabs. We all get them so I didn't post them.

all-8.jpg

What a surprise! That gold colored lip stick container ended up being from the early 1900's and rare too! Here I thought it was lost during the last 5 years or so. I also got a WWII Military Button and an old fork, with the manufacturer's mark. I was unable to date it.

Below is a pic of a beaver which kept me company today. :)

PA130063.jpg

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info - looks like a good digger to get. I have pretty much worn out the cheap digger that was included in a detector package a year and a half ago.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll have to get one of them diggers and give them a try..........

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
BIGGER DIGGER.jpg
I'll have to get one of them diggers and give them a try..........

I have nicknamed it the "BIGGER DIGGER" because it's bigger then my other popular digger......bigger is better.:icon_thumright:

Jim in PA

Greenie
Oct 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, DFX, M6; coils - 10DD, super 12, 10X12SEF, 6X10DD, 4X6DD, 950, 6DD...SpectraSound wireless headphones...Garrett Pro Pointer...Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was checking that out the other day. Looks like a nice tool, gonna have to get one of those. Price is decent too.

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding review and photo's. I like how every little find can provide even more fun researching the history (e.g. the lipstick case.) I might have to get one of those digger's...it looks rugged.

peace,
cc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread