Dang It Anyways.....It Finally Happened.... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
pensnowhunt.jpg

It snowed, and I did my first snow hunt today. Very comfortable....a few degrees below zero. Had to wipe the snow off the screen of the AT Gold every so often, but it's water proof, snow proof and also cold proof. But.....I feel sorry for the poor fellow who is tenting it. The valleys in Edmonton may be rent-free for sleeping, but "YIKES".... when that minus 30 shows up, better dress warm!

penfirstcoin.jpg

Ha! My first coin, which ended up being my oldest, which was in the 1970's. Oh well, it's always about the hunt, not necessarily what you find. :)

pennewdiggerall.jpg

I did manage to get some interesting finds....not to mention some great fresh air and some exercise.

penallcleanedup.jpg

Here's the finds cleaned up with a little more information about them. The REM-UMC 12 gauge shotgun shell dates From 1911 to 1934.

SOME PRIZE.jpg

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the ground is frozen good from hard freezing and it's not thawing into slushy mud during the day, then I would have to commend that digger for rising to the challenge!

enjoy the hunt because treasure is where you find it,
cc

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
John you are one awesome detector user - you are way ahead of most of us in the quest for the goodies. I salute you for your efforts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread