Heres The 2012 Total Rings, Total Gold And Best Of The Bling Things!!!!!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Here's The 2012 Total Rings, Total Gold And Best Of The Bling Things!!!!!

totalrings_zpsae4a9ec6.jpg

Here's the total ring finds for this year. Not too bad considering a lot of the best hunting places were closed due to blue algae. All three machines...AT Gold, AT Pro And Infinium managed to produce some gold. All three have their own unique niches where they perform the best.

goldrings_zps1bed31fc.jpg

Thirteen was my lucky number this year. I managed to get a lot of big gold honkers. I am saving up for a car.....my wife got the first one with my gold finds a couple of years back. I am next! :blackbeard:

Below are my best bling-things for the year. Oh what to do with all those one of a kind earrings we get????

Attachments

• da bling things.jpg
    da bling things.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 214

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Finds

They are some really nice finds in those pictures John. As for the one of a kind earrings TN needs to start a section where we can post pictures of them and then folks could contact each other if they think they have a matching one. Hoop earrings are the most common ones I find and they are primarily silver. They are not worth much but folks could do some trading and make up sets for their kids and others etc.

Last edited:

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Holy goldmoli!!!! What a treasure trove of glistening gold!!! You Sir should be one thing....proud. I can see countless hours have been spent not only searching, but researching and CLEANING on your part. I only hope to grab a sample of your yearly earnings on my next outing:). Would you mind telling me a little about your AT Gold? I.E...serial number(just the first four so I can see if it's newer or older, I don't need the whole number), and how high the the Discrim go to? 40 or 44? The older model peaks at 40 while the newer obvioulsy 44. If this is too in depth then sorry lol.
Are you planning on Smelting any of it down to make a nice fatty mold? It seems like you have a wide range of karets' so I'm curious to see how clean/pure you're going to go.
Wow, I just saw the 4 kids part, you need all the gold you can get my friend!!:).

Dign-nbama

Sep 28, 2012
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, Minelab Etrac,, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOOW,, Super Nice,,, found my first ring 12-24-12 only had my AT PRO a few weeks,, already like where it's taking me...

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
totalrings_zpsae4a9ec6.jpg

Here's the total ring finds for this year. Not too bad considering a lot of the best hunting places were closed due to blue algae. All three machines...AT Gold, AT Pro And Infinium managed to produce some gold. All three have their own unique niches where they perform the best.

goldrings_zps1bed31fc.jpg

Thirteen was my lucky number this year. I managed to get a lot of big gold honkers. I am saving up for a car.....my wife got the first one with my gold finds a couple of years back. I am next! :blackbeard:

Below are my best bling-things for the year. Oh what to do with all those one of a kind earrings we get????

like I said John your a legend in my book. Awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread