Just bought the Super Sniper Coil for my AT PRO? Anybody else have one?

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2011
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
flyinryan2

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2011
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4.5" Super sniper coil

Attachments

• image-2171587511.jpg
    image-2171587511.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 852

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one. Love it for what it can do in tot lots and right against fences.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one about a year ago and hunted with it for literally 1 minute before switching back. I have nothing against it, I just decided that I didn't really need it in the area I was hunting that day and shortly after that I bought an Explorer so most of my next hunts were with that. I really do need to spend some time with it next year.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you're in trashy areas or at a beach with exposed/pretty close bedrock then I'd use it. It'll sort through the trash very well and won't blanket a bunch of items like a larger coil would. As for the bedrock, use it if your nugget shooting. Good luck and HH.

OP
OP
flyinryan2

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2011
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one. Love it for what it can do in tot lots and right against fences.

I bought one about a year ago and hunted with it for literally 1 minute before switching back. I have nothing against it, I just decided that I didn't really need it in the area I was hunting that day and shortly after that I bought an Explorer so most of my next hunts were with that. I really do need to spend some time with it next year.

If you're in trashy areas or at a beach with exposed/pretty close bedrock then I'd use it. It'll sort through the trash very well and won't blanket a bunch of items like a larger coil would. As for the bedrock, use it if your nugget shooting. Good luck and HH.

Thanks guys, i got a chance to use it yesterday and it did "OK" the thin strips of metal still rang in at a perfect 80-81 and the pieces of barbed wire still came in the 70's. :(
But it did do great along the wire fence's around the property, i was able to get right under it, with no interference from the fence! I did manage a Gillette Lighter that was right under the fence. So i know if there is a coin amongst the trash it would pick it up, but the can's and other coin like targets will get dug also:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread