YEAH!! UPS is here

Skidder

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I awoke at noon today (I work nights) checked my computer at the UPS tracking site and low and behold it says my Ace 350 is here delivered and at the front door. i look out and don't see a package. Asked my daughter she say's I didn't see a package and got home a half hour ago. Out the door I fly in my long underwear. WHERE'S MY PACKAGE?? Oh there leaning up against the garage door. Tore the package open like it was Christmas. Felt like the shoot your eye out lid on the bb gun movie Christmas Story. Now have to wait till the ground thaws. In the mean time it's off to order accessories. Garrett Pin Pointer this week. See if my local dealer has one in stock.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll get the same excitement out of your 3rd, 4th, 5th... 10th machine that you'll end up ordering... It never gets old.. Good luck with the 350.. I too have to wait for the thaw :(

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While you are cooped up for the winter, take time to read the book and learn that new machine. Then you will be ready come D-Day (Detecting day).

OP
OP
S

Skidder

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While you are cooped up for the winter, take time to read the book and learn that new machine. Then you will be ready come D-Day (Detecting day).

Studying for weeks. Downloaded owners manual the day I placed my order

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread