best price on garrett at pro? can you really get one for $XXX

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have the prices you been getting quoted for just the detector or a bundle? I didnt buy a garret, i got a minelab. I paid the listed 729 nit i got a $60 carry case included.

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
Bundle price. Problem is the jack the prices up on the accessories. I really onky want need a good price on the machine. I am ok paying for the bundle price on a pro pointer and digging tool. If$XXXisnt possible I have a pretty good deal worked out already. Thanks for anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wouldtick said:
Bundle price. Problem is the jack the prices up on the accessories. I really onky want need a good price on the machine. I am ok paying for the bundle price on a pro pointer and digging tool. If$ isnt possible I have a pretty good deal worked out already. Thanks for anyone else.

Ask for a price without the bumdle. Kellyco had a bundle price on the garret pro pointer and a good digger think it was 129 but check. Figure out what you want including accessories and call ask for a bundle price on what you want notnwhat they want

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
Thanks. Bothy kellyco and ne detectors have great deals on the pro pointer. Still chasing the elusive AT pro deal.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wouldtick said:
Thanks. Bothy kellyco and ne detectors have great deals on the pro pointer. Still chasing the elusive AT pro deal.

That is a great price on the pro pinter and digger. Call and ask for a non package price on the detector or make your own package.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, he is a straight shooter and don't throw in un-needed junk

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you find them at that price you better keep it to yourself our your gonna start a stampede!

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
bigboyshobbies.net
Bart will sell you a AT Pro for a great price!! Tell him your a TNet member, he's the BEST!!!!! CALL and order, CALL and order, again, CALL HIM for the order.

Woah, sorry bout that first post. I didn't know and it won't happen again.

Last edited:

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a killer deal on one online from a lady that was new used once for only. You just gota keep on eye out.

Skidder

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a coil and rain cover off Ebay from a fellow named Sean. He owns super fast shipping on my order too. Well anyways he sent me ab email telling me both products I ordered would be in the same package. He also quoted me prices on his Garrett detectors which were as follows with both being shipped free no extras his website doesn't reflect these prices as I mentioned it was an email and his sale price. You can contact him. good luck. All I can say is he gave great communication through email and my order came in three days. I was more than pleased.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Price is important for purchase but after purchase support is also important. If you save ten bucks on the purchase and never get any answers about your equipment was that ten bucks worth

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
I agree with the service part but $ is $ cheaper than any price I have received so far. If I can get that deal it will be too good to pass up. Garrett stands behind their products from what I have read so that makes me more comfortable.

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
I spoke with Sean. He will not quote any prices via email and is strictly adhering to the MSRP prices. If / when he gave any discounts they are for packaged deals. He does not want to get into any trouble with the manufacturer and is adhering to their pricing requirements

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wy not go to the manufacturers web site and find the local dealers and start caling. As you call one start calling ones further away.

OP
OP
W

wouldtick

Feb 3, 2013
I spoke with Sean. He will not quote any prices via email and is strictly adhering to the MSRP prices. If / when he gave any discounts they are for packaged deals. He does not want to get into any trouble with the manufacturer and is adhering to their pricing requirements

Skidder

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's strange cause I have his email right in front of me. Confused

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i said try other dealers. Start calling different dealers to get their prices. They may not put it m writing but they may sell it to you for a better price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread