Lookin for an at pro

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I currently have and ace 350 and am looking to upgrade, so if anyone's interested in a trade. I can trade junk silver and a little cash... Do you people think it would be good to upgrade to the pro? I had the 350 for awhile and have found silver but for some reason I wanna upgrade! Marie it's from all the great finds I see on you tube withs he at pro. Does anyone have a good idea on how I can get a used AT pro? Thanks

OP
OP
S

silversnacher

Jun 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops I meant maybe not Marie or whatever auto correct said :P

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
You can get a used AT Pro on eBay, but they bid them up close to new price. Probably some dealers on here will send you a special low price by e-mail. Best wishes, George (MN)

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well check the classifieds in the forums, since the at-pro is one of the most soled detector now you should be able to find one quite easily.

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got mine for a awesome deal half the price of a new one pretty much new used once from a lady online but shhhhh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions