All Treasure Hunting
I got my AT Pro from the factory store in Garland

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered one yesterday, from Kellyco $594.99 With option 1 acessory packge..............they allready shipped it!!

hondapartshero

Jan 9, 2013
No you can't I was just at the official Garrett sight. reading through stuff. and saw the link become a dealer they have policy that any dealer can not advertise less then 85% of MSRP . So unless you really haggle with a dealer and I mean haggle your going to pay 594.95. That is why companies like Kellyco can offer a 120% price match guarantee. On any advertised price, every dealer is locked in at can't advertise less then 85% of retail. So basically no body buying gets ripped off the price is the price. I like that no worries on those things i know I got a good deal.

Not exactly, you missed the point where they say "advertised price". You're right they aren't supposed to advertise lower than MSRP but they aren't bound to SELL at what price Garrett says. That's why calling and speaking to dealers will more than likely net you a lower price than advertised. This is their legal right unless a company signs a contract saying you can't "SELL" at anything other than this price. So you can get it lower than MSRG, trust me. This is how amazon and other retailers do it for all kinds if items. Read here for their policy on selling
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=174014

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has already been covered on numerous other forums(which out of respect to Tnet shall remain nameless). You can infact call garrett directly and place an order over the phone,Numerous evidence of this online with detector and invoice photos provided. Garrett is a business just like any other,You call them and ask to buy a product of theirs,do you really think they are going to say NO WAY GUY!!! Here is the number to kellyco? Come on now... It is what it is.

HH John

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has already been covered on numerous other forums(which out of respect to Tnet shall remain nameless). You can infact call garrett directly and place an order over the phone,Numerous evidence of this online with detector and invoice photos provided. Garrett is a business just like any other,You call them and ask to buy a product of theirs,do you really think they are going to say NO WAY GUY!!! Here is the number to kellyco? Come on now... It is what it is.

HH John

John is correct you can and I did order direct from Garrett BUT you will pay full price for the unit ($699)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread