Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats! It's going to be cold in Ohio tomorrow!! I don't know where you are, but Columbus is supposed be a high of 27! Good luck :)

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats! It's going to be cold in Ohio tomorrow!! I don't know where you are, but Columbus is supposed be a high of 27! Good luck :)

I'm in southern Ohio, right on the Ohio River, I do most my hunting right next do in good ole West Virginia lol I see that you're a retired Marine, thank you for your service, both my parents were Marines, I took the Army National Guard way.

Last edited:

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in southern Ohio, right on the Ohio River, I do most my hunting right next do in good ole West Virginia lol I see that you're a retired Marine, thank you for your service, both my parents were Marines, I took the Army National Guard way.

In feel your excitement! I live right on the Ohio river too, only in Indiana :-)

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In feel your excitement! I live right on the Ohio river too, only in Indiana :-)

Morgan and his raiders went through parts of Indiana, find any civil war relics over there?

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Morgan and his raiders went through parts of Indiana, find any civil war relics over there?

In live 7 miles up the road from where they crossed the river... Right next to Mauckport, Indiana and Brandenburg, Kentucky.

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In live 7 miles up the road from where they crossed the river... Right next to Mauckport, Indiana and Brandenburg, Kentucky.

Thats awesome I've only found three civil war relics .69 cal mini ball at a nearby pounded skirmish site.

OP
OP
JmCraz8

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats! What all have you found?

Second time out I went to my pounded out site that I had been hitting for a good year off and on and pulled out an 1909 wheat penny a good 9 inches deep, my ace 250 couldn't reach it, love the AT Pro because it just made my pounded out site not pounded anymore because I can get deeper haha, thanks again!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread