Love my AT PRO

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats you got yourself the finest detector on the market. I too love mine and wouldn't trade it for any other.

Skidder

Jan 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your opinion you think the Pro is the finest what would you consider the second finest? Not being a smart azz I really would like your opinion or anyone elses.

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like mine too. My first machine was a Garrett BFO. MANY finds. Second was a Garrett ADS Deepseeker. MANY finds. I now have an AT Pro. It will punch deeper than my digging tool. First silver was a Standing Liberty quarter, about 10 inches deep. The AT rang loud and true. I tote the quarter in my wallet.... luck.

OP
OP
scurvy_seadog

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your opinion you think the Pro is the finest what would you consider the second finest? Not being a smart azz I really would like your opinion or anyone elses.
To answer your question honestly. I have only used two detectors. Both of which I own. a Pioneer 505 and my AT Pro. Both are good. Both find coins and junk. I just like My AT Pro better because I can go out rain or shine I love to do water hunting. The 505 dry sunny days. Very few and far between here in the Rainforest of the Pacific North west.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just got mine to and love it!!

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skidder to answer your question second finest whites mxt

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites Dfx and dues x are nice machines 2

OP
OP
scurvy_seadog

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Skidder I just used a Fisher gold bug II sunday it is a nice one as well. Just get what you feel you will be happy with and don't worry. What is most important is that you have a enjoyable time out there hunting for stuff. I will never look down on any ones metal detector. Why because of the human factor what is good for me might not be good for you visa versa.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions