Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ah at last I am back!
After struggling from a slow computer and having to place the system opertion disk to place my computer in diapers again and saving important data in another hard drive. It was a hard climb to remember what was left without actknowledgement of coarse it was the treasure hunting forum darn how could I forget.Well I came back with quite a splash to say I soon will be a proud owner of an AT Pro yes not the AT Pro gold or the international but the original with the coin icons on the screen. I traded my buddy (Coustomer) as a swap for $560.00 cash return so I could buy the AT Pro and he could stay with my 6 year old talking GTI 2500 compleat with a snipper coil. The question is what can I expect from this unit? Or better asked question is after looking at all the training videos in the Garrett site would be. Is it really that cool? I like the fact that you don't have to use ear phones to hear the sound of treasure(Earphones iritate my ears) and being water proof is compleate music for my ears. Since Having to be forced to use headphones with my sea hunter and BH ID it is nice to know my headphone delema is gone with this little jewel and with the crazy outburst of water of this tropical island I am saved to hunt waterproof all the way. Can any AT Pro owner tell me what am I getting into? Thanks LP

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expect to be surprised on the finest machine on the market. Its simply awesome. In one months ownership i have found 4 rings with it three of them have been Gold. It is a turn key machine. Very easy to use. Hunt in the Pro Mode. Learn this machine and you will be amazed. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first day of use I found a silver quarter. it is so user friendly.

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Lizard-Prince said:
........ Can any AT Pro owner tell me what am I getting into? Thanks LP

Good machine. Love mine. To keep the black sponge rubber grip clean, I wrapped it with "vet tape". That's one name for it, but you may have seen it used for tennis racket handles, and of course at the emergency room to wrap bandages. Stuff clings to itself, but is not really sticky otherwise. Makes a great grip builder and protector.

If you have large hands, building up the grip sure helps on long days of "swinging".

M

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread