A Clad day for the At Pro

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 155

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still a great hunt, i'm going out to a couple tot lots today with my AT Pro any idead what I should run the sensitivity at?

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Parks 1 bar from max is good pro mode of corse hh

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My day was about the same. Most were right on the edge of silver.. Very exciting. It's amazing how much fu. It is digging up old coins.

STRIKE HOLD Logan

Feb 18, 2013
South Central KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have an ace 350 and getting ready to upgrade within the next week or so. I noticed you have also run the M6. I was dead set on the M6 but after reading so many great reviews on the at pro lately I m ight have to stick with Garrett. Which machine do you prefer for coins and jewelry? How accurate is the vdi on the pro in your opinion? Thanks HH

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STRIKE HOLD Logan said:
I have an ace 350 and getting ready to upgrade within the next week or so. I noticed you have also run the M6. I was dead set on the M6 but after reading so many great reviews on the at pro lately I m ight have to stick with Garrett. Which machine do you prefer for coins and jewelry? How accurate is the vdi on the pro in your opinion? Thanks HH

Both are great machines. But I must confess all around i love the At pro the best .
The At Pro hits nickels harder than any machine I own or used and the dam thing is a ring magnet . The m6 is a good machine as well.
The whites Dfx is a better coin machine than At Pro or The M6 i suspect because of the dual frequency it has.
And Also The Dfx has an awesome id system the signagraph Which makes real easy to identify coins and rings. But the At Pro has a slight advantage over the dfx and m6 ring and jewelry wise. The I'd on the At Pro is very accurate love it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread