Where to buy a Garett AT?

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So I have decided t buy a AT Gold for my first detector. I will be mainly using it for finding gold for my highbanker and also to search the lake beaches, campsites for jewlery etc.... So my question is-- There is several dealers recomended here on this site I have found Kellycodetector seems to have a really good package deal that includes a pinpointer, since they all sell them for 679.95 what makes one of them stand out.
Help me out I would like to buy one from the one who gets the most response and let me know why I should buy from them if you need to please PM me
Thank you,

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Personally, I have had three great transactions with Wayne from MetalDetectingStuff. I purchased a PRO-Pointer™, 5" x 8" PROformance™ DD Submersible Searchcoil and a AT Pro. All purchases were separate (I kept wanting more!).
killingme.gif
I always contacted Wayne via PM, always got a quick response and always received my order within days.

Now, trust me - you will get a bunch of recommendations from other member's - you have a tough decision ahead of you rhartman911 (picking one vendor). However, so far - all the sponsoring vendor's on this forum have received great recommendations. Well, maybe not KellyCo - since they have been having a few problems but seem to be getting their act together again.

Anyway, that is my three cents!
killingme.gif

Potts

Oct 13, 2010
U.P. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would use any vendor listed on treasurenet.com and shop between them for the best deal......and don't be lured by cheap junk packages...

Dign-nbama

Sep 28, 2012
North Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, Minelab Etrac,, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good vendors here shop between them....

OP
OP
R

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So far its been really good seeing what each vendor has to offer and what others have to say about the vendors. All the vendors I have contacted on the weekend gave a quick response which to me says good customer service and makes it a harder choice but what puts Metal Detecting Stuff the edge is great expalining of packages and the two great comments left
Ray H

DEHew64

Jan 29, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gold Stinger
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check with Bart @ Www.bigboyhobboes.net to see what he has to offer. He made a great deal on my AT Pro two days ago.

gerryf

Jan 11, 2013
I bought my at pro from kellyco and revs great service and advice. Also on a recent trip to Florida I visited their store/warehouse, some great items on display.

hondapartshero

Jan 9, 2013
Vendors in here I'd say but I'd check Craigslist too. I bought my last two on there for cheap (250 for $150 and AT Pro for $500). People buy these and end up not having a place to go and sell them at a big discount. There is two pros, one 250 and one gold w propointer on my local CL right now for cheap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread