Detector(s) used
Etrac, AT Pro, F2, Garrett Propointer

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BlackWidows Headphones.jpg If you want some very good phones get these or the Killer "Bs"

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
If you decide to get a different set of headphones kickit you will need to get the Garrett Adapter (you can find these on EBay, Amazon and most of our "Sponsor's" can get it...) so you can try other headphones...

Here ya go from Garrett
1/4" Headphone Adapter

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I use Gray Ghosts. Whatever headphones you get, make sure they have volume control built into them. The detector doesn't have volume control and you'll want it on the headphones.

ou will need the headphone adapter that vpnavy mentions as well.

Also be aware, the tones will be different coming through the aftermarket headphones. That will take a little getting used to.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just use the ones that came with it. Found my first silver yesterday, a 1953 dime at 8 inches. I turn volume on BOTH ears all the way up, those head phones are pretty good. Location....location......location

KJ&nugget

Mar 9, 2013
Republic of South Afrika and Wa. State USA
Detector(s) used
I use a garrett AT pro.
My son uses a Technetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used my earbuds today. They are much cooler then the headphones but they are annoying as can be as they pull out when that cord tangles. then with gloves on it's a dirt mess to get them back in..

I think I'm headed for wireless. There are Blue tooth dongles on Amazon for 25 bucks, and wireless headphones for 25 bucks or less. For 50 bucks I never have to deal with the cord again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread