ready to buy AT Pro

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
Two places and people get my vote. I've dealt with Bart from Bigboyshobbies.net and with Wayne from metaldetectingstuff.com

Both awesome to deal with and fact shipping.

AWESOME price on my ATP from Bart!

smugglersbluez

Jan 10, 2013
central Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro , Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bought mine from Bart... fast, cheap and easy...just like i like my women

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree with the majority. Got mine from Bart as well. Awesome service. No BS, just tell him want you want or ask questions and boom, its in the mail. He's good for accessories as well. Lower and mid shafts, coils etc.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am ready to purchase a new Garret AT Pro and just wanted to see what everyone thought was the best place to purchase my machine?

I made the horrible mistake of buying mine from Cabela's, which meant I paid the same price for NO extra goodies. I got in the know, and bought my E-Trac from Bart, and he will receive ALL my business now. I got my shipment 22 HOURS after ordering!!! That is service if I've ever seen it.

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Boys has good pricing, but 2-3 week backorder :(

hondapartshero

Jan 9, 2013
Check your local Craigslist. I bought my 250 and Pro on there relatively brand new with warranty cards not yet filled out for a deep discount as well. People buy them with high hopes and lose interest or don't have a place to hunt and need to unload them.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Personally, I have had three great transactions with Wayne from MetalDetectingStuff. I purchased a PRO-Pointer™, 5" x 8" PROformance™ DD Submersible Searchcoil and a AT Pro. All purchases were separate (I kept wanting more!). I always contacted Wayne via PM, always got a quick response and always received my order within days.

Now, trust me - you will get a bunch of recommendations from other member's - you have a tough decision ahead of you diggintim (picking one vendor). However, so far - all the Supporting Vendors on this forum have received great recommendations. Well, maybe not KellyCo - since they have been having a few problems but seem to be getting their act together again.

Anyway, that is my three cents!

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would go with Wayne at METALDETECTINGSTUFF they have great customer service and good prices you can PM them from this site and they will get right back with you even on weekends.I bought my AT Gold from them and was not disapointed. Most of the companies on this site are great to buy from I have not heard anything good about Kellyco they seemed to have bad customer service from what I have read on this site
NOTE: THEY USAULLY HAVE THEM IN STOCK

Last edited:

Scrammer

Apr 5, 2013
Between Buffalo and Rochester, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro;
AT Pro Pointer;
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just bought mine from Wayne today. Bart had a tad bit better pricing but a wait with the backorder. BOTH men were responsive, knowledgable and just great to deal with. I wish I needed two units (and could afford it) so I could buy one from each. I am east coast and called Bart before his store opened this morning, did not leave a message, figured I would call back when they were open. Bart called me from the caller ID. THAT is customer service. Wayne asked all the right questions and didn't try to swing me one way or another since I knew what I wanted. I will definitely deal with both of these companies in the future. (Now if UPS would just go faster!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions