My "BEEP-O-METER" On My Pro-Pointer Has A Lot Of Beeps On It!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Not including this years finds, my coin finds since using my Garrett Pro-Pointer sits at 25,354+ coins. Not too bad. It could sure use a paint job, and I have only had to replace the rubber on/off button once. That's probably due to being made in North-America. :icon_thumright:

Below are my finds from the last couple of hunts. We had another snow storm pass through this weekend, just like the last 3 weekends. Will spring ever come to Edmonton? :BangHead:

keeper.jpg

Fast Ed

Jan 31, 2013
Scotia, ny
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Garrett AT Max, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice man! Hey did you ever hear of anyone using plasti kote on the pro pointer. Its the stuff you dip a tool into to give it a new grip. I don't know if anyone has ever worn through a pointer but this may extend the life of the pro pointer?

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used that stuff on mine....actually got the spray instead...covered led, speaker, and button with black thick ducttape then covered it to waterproof it entirely....works great

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had mine for only 2 days,but WOW!!,went back & redug some of the holes in my front yard & found more coins,I do believe it's worth the money.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes like almost every one says it is the best Pro pointer out there ..... So almost every one likes it.....

worthy

Dec 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro , whites pi , garrett ace 250, c-scope ib
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
left mine in the car one time, walked about a mile back rather than do without it! once used you wonder how you ever managed without it!

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely....I just dug for 30 min before I had to get ready for work, found 8 nails in one hole w a quarter, I love it....and by years end, the only metal n my yard will be pipelines and fence post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions