Ring number 7 for me and the At Pro and first beach hunt with it

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i decided to hit a local beach with the At Pro. It performed fairly well on the dry sand and was tolerable on the wet sand. It was pretty chattery on wet sand even down at 3 bars sensitivity even so the At still found me a ring in the wet sand. I also found a bit of clad. All and all it was an OK hunt. No Gold maybe next time.

Attachments

• bk.jpeg
    bk.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 157
  • bk2.jpeg
    bk2.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 149
OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks its funny these At Pros even hit rings in wet sand wich can be really hard to hunt in without a Pulse induction machine or an excalibur.

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your ring find!!! You my true using the ground balance manually in the wet sand, it works for me.

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks i gota get used to manual ground balance on this machine.

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finds like that make me anxious for our annual beach vacation. Will be the first time with the ATP there. Congrats!

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks beach hunting is fun but tuff. Especially when not hunting without pulse induction or Minelab excalibur. Normally i hunt the beach with a Pi but wanted to try the pro out on the beach. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread