Garett GTI 2500

atheer

Apr 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,
It's my pleasure to be added to this nice FORUM. I am from Middle East.I have already taken a Garett GTI 2500.I do not really have a manual book guide.In fact, I have many questions to be answered concerning the use of this kind of device.
Can anyone of you please tell me what the function of "THRESHOLD" is? What is the function of the imaging coil 12 1/2 for? What about the imaging coil 9.5?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet..JPG The Threshold is the tone you set so you can barely hear the "buzz." The target when you run over it with the coil will make a slight beep above the Threshold on a deep item. On a shallow target it will be louder. So set Threshold as low as you can hear it. The Imagine on both coils works the same way. When you are over a target the bars on the screen will have a certain width depending on its size. It is more accurate than the newer VID numbers. It will pinpoint spot on too.

Have Fun,:hello:
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions