Got Some More Ka-Ching And A Token Yesterday Evening

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
atprotoken_zps94ea2173.jpg

Took my daughter to sword fighting lessons, which just happened to be by a park. I told her to take her time......no hurry :rofl: Here are my finds. I used my favorite detector/coil combination, at PRO + 9" x 12" concentric coil. It works well for me.

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John.
Not to be rude or anything like that BUT almost EVERY
single post that post you say you found a ring and sometimes
even two or more rings IN THE SAME DAY!
I think you have more rings yourself then every single person
in the forums combined ! And I just don't believe it, sorry !
It's just not that common to find as many rings you say you do
Again, sorry, just my observation

Pete

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he's a lucky man....but I, myself haven't been as fortunate :l ..bout 20$ n clad, one silver roosevelt and one half broken chain... ...but, I have bout 100 lbs of nails, screws, caps, pulltabs and cans lol... If he's THAT lucky...then that's awesome and congrats...keep on doing EXACTLY what your doing...but, if not...try harder and keen your skills all you can...never stop learning...and mostly...good luck and HH....its all bout the fun, the thrill of the hunt, and the experience overall... Whatever you find, to me anyways, is icing on the cake...so have it, and try to eat it too...the cake that is..

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha. I hear ya BUT
Even luck ain't ganna get you 6-7 rings a week
almost every single solitary week! Haha
Ain't no way man ! No way at all
I don't buy it..

Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude or start trouble
but that's impossible.

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, well, after reading his posts, I kindof felt like a no-gold/goodie-finding-p.o.s. but, I just need to get out of my backyard where there's nothing but scrap and a bunch of modern pennies and get to a old old house built by a rich person, so rich that when they lost stuff, they didn't care... Or, find the parks he's at...hell, I'd drive cross country to find goods like that... Where you at? I'm n ks, ill head that way tmrw....wife n son will just have to understand ...hqppy mothers day, I'm leaving to hunt, see u in two weeks love!...lol, yah...I'd b dead before I got my gear n got to the door

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lets both try tonight! Maybe they'd be happy
we were leaving for a week! Haha

But really man, I went back a whole year or more
just reading posts on ATP cause I just got one
and want toward everything I could about it
But noticed every single post from John
he states he got a ring and sometimes two or
Three just in one day!
I just can't for life of me believe this'
He must have Lbs of gold by now!
I don't know....

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I too recently got my atp, bout 5 days ago, and I've watched 40+ hours of video, read many articles and my manual three times, and read up to post 400 so far on the md forum/brands/garrett plus hunted bout 35-40 so far, and I'm a quick learner, so I think I'm doing better than w my 250, but I'm not on his level if its his level, but if not, I feel that I don't need to continue cramming like I have been to keep up w him lol

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have to say though I found a nice big watch in the river
The other day with it already!
It's a "Witeneur" or something watch. Sold for $300 new but
It's all full of water and starting to tarnish a little.
Pretty nice though, see my post about it !
HH
Pete

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I find rings by accident all the time. John purposely looks for them with experience and tactics. Dont ever doubt John's ring finds. Do you actually think John makes this up? Dont be naive. There are other members that find even more rings than John. Doubting validity of finds is against Tnet rules, but John doesn't care, he will just post more rings and bling.

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome...I DO need to get on his level....and maybe get a dozen or so pointers from john, cuz he is god mode when it comes to goods n gold.. ..o well, back to YouTube and the forums...gl n hh

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA
Think maybe you're the NAIVE one believing it? hahahahah

I find rings by accident all the time. John purposely looks for them with experience and tactics. Dont ever doubt John's ring finds. Do you actually think John makes this up? Dont be naive. There are other members that find even more rings than John. Doubting validity of finds is against Tnet rules, but John doesn't care, he will just post more rings and bling.

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
John.
Not to be rude or anything like that BUT almost EVERY
single post that post you say you found a ring and sometimes
even two or more rings IN THE SAME DAY!
I think you have more rings yourself then every single person
in the forums combined ! And I just don't believe it, sorry !
It's just not that common to find as many rings you say you do
Again, sorry, just my observation

Pete

I am not sure where you get your statistics......I do not get a ring nearly every hunt. As a matter of fact, I have gotten 4 rings so far this year + 4 silver coins. Put it into perspective I hunt practically every day, I hunt places where rings are most likely to be lost, I hunt snow, land & water. I also know my detectors very well, choosing NOT to try every new machine that gets released. Learning what I own to the point where I guess what is under the coil ( not the other way around) will get more more better finds. If you put in 20+ years, you learn patterns. And I am not the highest ring, coin or relic hunter. Lots of people do much better then I.

I suggest you set up a plan, stick with it and you will also get results. Good luck! there are a lot of treasures out there. Location + time + good equipment = RESULTS.

cdac8e1f16568ecb_m.jpg

knightsquad

Apr 5, 2013
East Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soverign
Tesoro, Vaquero
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try to set up a better plan!
1st order of business ordering the 5x8 tonight! LOL
That's the first order of business right?

Pete

I am not sure where you get your statistics......I do not get a ring nearly every hunt. As a matter of fact, I have gotten 4 rings so far this year + 4 silver coins. Put it into perspective I hunt practically every day, I hunt places where rings are most likely to be lost, I hunt snow, land & water. I also know my detectors very well, choosing NOT to try every new machine that gets released. Learning what I own to the point where I guess what is under the coil ( not the other way around) will get more more better finds. If you put in 20+ years, you learn patterns. And I am not the highest ring, coin or relic hunter. Lots of people do much better then I.

I suggest you set up a plan, stick with it and you will also get results. Good luck! there are a lot of treasures out there. Location + time + good equipment = RESULTS.

View attachment 794633

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome token John. Dont worry, I know you will start popping rings. You are always good for at least fifty per year. I know you are not a fake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread