AT Pro Depth Indicator

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a,paradise exactly the places I look for old home sites with what looks like history & lots of it congrates on the wonderful place to hunt look forward to here on those buried treasures ur gonna find HH

Nirros

Jan 8, 2012
Dexter, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
8.5x11
5x8
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one thing I havent seen mentioned here is if there is a nail that is disc'd out above your good target wont it PP on the nail instead of your good target and give a false depth? As a habit I for one always hit iron audio on just to know if there is something above that COULD interfere with PP.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
one thing I havent seen mentioned here is if there is a nail that is disc'd out above your good target wont it PP on the nail instead of your good target and give a false depth? As a habit I for one always hit iron audio on just to know if there is something above that COULD interfere with PP.
I've never thought about that? Guess I'll have to bury a nail over a coin in the test plot to find out?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread