NEW ITEM: Gray Ghost Amphibian for Garrett AT series

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHIPPING JULY 5!!! Be the FIRST in the world to get yours...and leave the blues behind.

We are pleased to announce that the Gray Ghost Amphibian submersible headphone has been tested and we are now taking orders.

As a joint venture with Gray Ghost we will be introducing a new type of headphone - the Gray Ghost Amphibian underwater headphones for the Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, Infinium and the Sea Hunter. We are rating them to a minimum of 30 feet. We didnt test beyond.

All we can say, is they are amazing. We built these from the ground up and dramatically changed the way underwater headphones are manufactured and the tones and sound are awesome. The comfort is BETTER than most land headphones: very plush and comfortable. The fit and finish are second to none. This is a fully integrated headphone with a manufactured Garrett waterproof connector not a cut and splice job!

We are using a 50mm piezo and constructed the units so that there is a sound chamber surrounding the piezo which gets the buzzer to make better tones. The volume control is the key for the AT Pro and AT Gold.

Basically you no longer need to use land phones ever again as these waterproof all terrain headphones deliver great sound

For more information and to pre-order RIGHT NOW go to: Gray Ghost Amphibian for Garrett AT Pro/Gold and Infinium. Be the first to get this great addition to your Garrett detector. Shipping soon...

Here is the testing video done by Joe (OldeBeechnut):

Last edited:

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy these look very interesting. If they were a little cheaper you might have gotten me for an order, I'll wait and see what the verdict is on these before jumping the gun. But it would be nice to be out in the rain and not worry if I can hear or not.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking wish my pro came with them at the time

OP
OP
E

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW - we appreciate the tremendous response from everyone...They will ship out as soon as they arrive!!!
We even had requests for the Amphibian from guys in Australia and New Zealand!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread