what a company

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just got back from detecting for a little bit started to rain a little hard anyways like others ive heard my rubber handle came off my garrett edge digger so i emailed garrett just to c what was goin on with them cuz like i said i did hear others saying some rubber handles were coming off they just asked for a picture not even a day later and replied with we are sending u out a new digger to me thats great instead of sending it back what not they are just gonna send me a new one awesome:icon_thumright:

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes its nice they are standing up for there tools. But it doesn't help sooner or later that handle will come off. Just get some 3M Marine Grade Adhesive and Sealant at Home Depot. Three or four streaks down the handle and a blob at the end. Make two full turns until you get the handle down to the back stop. Adjust it where you want it and let it sit for seven days! It will not come off, mine has not since and I dug more holes with it since new!
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool thanks for the tip I guess I'm gonna have an extra either way

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Garrett is one Outstanding Company christo000.

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every experience I had with Garrett CS was positive, and to me that is the mark of a good company. Don't hide from a problem, just fix it and make it right. And that will keep them coming back for years to come.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every experience I had with Garrett CS was positive, and to me that is the mark of a good company. Don't hide from a problem, just fix it and make it right. And that will keep them coming back for years to come.

I just called them because of this post I ordered the camo bag for my finds cheapest thing I have so when I got it I noticed the small pouch inside with the zipper wasn't stitched on one side. Didn't really bother me to much. After reading this post I called and sent them a pic and they are sending me a new bag. Wow! I'm glad everything I have is garrett what a great company. I will be upgrading next year to an at pro for sure now.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its really great they stand by all there items I wasnt expecting a new digger just looking for hey which glue should i use & no they send me a brand new digger how can a company like this be beat. Its gonna be pretty hard. Im glad u had great reveiws from customer service to

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett customer is probably the best in the business. They try to keep their customers satisfied.

"MADE IN USA BY AMERICANS".......nothing but the best!

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett customer is probably the best in the business. They try to keep their customers satisfied.

They are sending me a new digger too the handle is comming off. They wanted to know where I got it maybe some bad handles out there. Great company standing behind their product.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Rogerv

Jan 25, 2013
Beltsville Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garret GTA-1000
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Bounty Hunter (came as BOGO from Kellyco)
AT propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

A few years ago I called them to get battery holders for my 30yr old GTA-1000 the holders were cracking from age. They said no problem and sent me overnight a pair for free. First class organization that's why I just ordered a new Sea-Hunter Mark II today. Not too many quality company's that stand behind their stuff like that in this day and age. GO GARRETT!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread